Hazardous Materials General Site Worker
This course provides participants with the skills and knowledge to safely and effectively work at an uncontrolled hazardous waste site and/or a post-emergency clean-up operation.
Hands-on emphasis is placed on the following:
• Chemical and General Safety Hazards
• Chemical Protective Clothing/Equipment
• Confined Space Operations Awareness
• Spill Control
• Decontamination Operations
• Site SOP and Emergency Response
This course provides classroom and practical training designed to assist the employer train their employees as Hazardous Waste Site Workers under OSHA Title 8CCR 5192(e)(3)(A), This course can meet the 40 hour Site Worker training requirement.
Contact Us Today to Register