Safety Challenges in the Wind Energy Industry
The rapidly-growing Wind Energy Industry presents a variety of safety challenges for those working at heights. Whether in turbine construction, maintenance or rescue/evacuation, providing safety at height solutions that enhance worker safety, comfort, trust and increase productivity is our expertise.
Global Training & Compliance, Inc. in conjuction with Miller Fall Protection offers engineered safety at height and rescue solutions, professional training services and the most extensive selection of fall protection equipment of any manufacturer worldwide.
Wind Turbine Construction, Maintenance and Rescue/Evacuatio
Fall Arrest Considerations:
- Proper training and rescue plan development before a crisis occurs
- Reduce worker fatigue with lightweight and comfortable fall protection equipment
- Quick-operating descent devices along with self-rescue equipment
- Installation of vertical fall arrest ladder systems
- Proper fall protection when working from a ladder or service lift
- Variety of anchor points/connectors for safe access
- Vertical rope lifelines and rope grabs for special applications
- Fall protection equipment must be inspected, used, stored and maintained for proper performance – a life may depend on it
Safety at Height Products and Services
Number One in the World
Comprehensive Line of Products and Services
- Personal Protection Equipment
- Full-Body Harnesses
- Lanyards & Self-Retracting Lifelines
- Anchorage Connectors
- Confined Space & Rescue/Evacuation Equipment
- Engineered Solutions
- Height Access & Rescue Systems
- Professional Training
- Fall Prevention & Protection Training
- Technical/Height Access & Rescue Training
- Multilingual Training Available
Product Safety Compliance
- All products are designed and tested by full-time qualified engineers and technicians.
- Our in-house testing facility complements independent third-party testing.
Safety at Height Solutions that meet all applicable OSHA, ANSI, CSA, EN, AUS/NZ, CA, TRAM, GB and GHOST standards and regulations.
Global Quality Manufacturing Network
- Buenos Aires, Argentina ISO 9001:2000
- Franklin, PA – United States ISO 9001:2000
- Hof, Germany ISO 9001:2000
- Jundiaí, Brazil
- Partizánske, Slovakia ISO 9001:2000
- Shanghai, Republic of China
- Tìjuana, Mexico ISO 9001:2000
- Victoria, Australia ISO 9001:2000
- Vierzon, France ISO 9001:2000
Proving international recognition of our overall design and manufacturing processes.
Engineered Safety at Height & Rescue Solution
Dedicated to the design and installation of custom-engineered safety systems.
Global Training & Compliance, Inc. in conjuction with Miller Fall Protection offers custom designs and services that address unique structures and extreme conditions to ensure worker safety at height in any situation.
Engineered solutions include:
- Innovative anchorage and ladder systems
- Compliance with regional and local codes and regulations
Our qualified, licensed and experienced personnel complete all work from design and engineering to final field commissioning, in compliance with federal and local codes and regulations. All engineered solutions are in accordance with our clients’ work environment, procedures and budget. The added benefits expected include a significant reduction in risk, maintaining or lowering insurance premiums, controlling worker compensation claims, regulatory compliance and ultimately, safeguarding worker safety
Professional Wind Energy Training
Providing the awareness training essential for maintaining a safe work environment in the Wind Energy Industry.Experienced instructors provide multilingual training, live demonstrations and hands-on training while addressing site-specific variables and performance requirements of fall prevention and protection. Sperian Protection hosts the largest Innovation Technology and Training Center in North America.